Our advice and recommendations
Equip your child according to his/her needs:
- The equipment is not provided in our services.
- Children must be equipped (skis and boots) for their lessons
- Remember to dress them according to the weather.
- Don't forget sunglasses or a mask and sun cream.
- For all children's lessons, we strongly recommend to wear a helmet.
- Remember to give your child a little snack.
The smooth running of a lesson depends on the instructor and the students:
- Arrive 5 minutes in advance at the starting point of the lesson, which is indicated on your lesson card or on your booking confirmation.
- You must have your lesson card or booking confirmation with you for all lessons.
- If you have a lift pass, your magnetic card must be in the left pocket of your jacket, which makes it easier to access to the lifts.