Frequently asked questions
Club Piou Piou
- Do the children ski right away?
- What equipment does the child need?
- How to dress my child?
- Are private lessons recommended for beginners?
- I have two children, is it possible that they share the same instructor?
- Do I need to bring my equipment?
We do not offer private lessons + equipment packages. You must therefore come to the lesson with skis, ski boots and poles (see in the sport shops for the rental). Warning: you also need a ski lifts pass!
- Why choose a private lesson?
A private lesson is an interesting choice regardless of your level, as it will enable you to make progress in a personalised environment to improve and feel even more satisfaction skiing and mastering your technique. You may also want to discover a new snowsport such as snowboarding, telemark, off-piste...