Our tips & recommendations
For your children:
- Equipment is not provided.
- Children must come to the lesson with their own equipment (skis and ski boots).
- Do not forget to dress them with warm clothing.
- Do not forget to give them sunglasses or goggles and sun cream.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended.
- Do not forget to give your children a snack.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes in advance to your meeting point.
- Keep your lesson card with you at all times.
- If you have a ski pass, your magnetic card must be placed in the left pocket of your jacket to facilitate passing through the ski lifts checkpoints.